The more I learn about toxins the more I start to freak out. To bring some zen into my life I’m learning how to make my own skin care and household products using natural ingredients and essential oils. Here is one of my favorite new recipes for a natural deodorant that a dear friend gave me. It’s so easy to make and my discerning (aka super picky!) group of beautiful friends have tested it out in hot yoga, running and other sweaty endeavors. All have raved and given two thumbs up. Enjoy!
what you need:
- 6 T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (4 T) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (4 T) arrowroot
- essential oils (optional)
what to do:
- mix baking soda and arrowroot together in a medium sized bowl.
- mash in coconut oil with a fork until well mixed
- add oils if desired.
- store in small glass jar or old deodorant container for easy use.
|Thanks to my beautiful friend Sandi for sharing this recipe! Check her out here on Life with Sandi.|